Water network information system is updated for NWC as a subcontractor of FCC Aqualia Co.
- 6,700 Km waterlines,
- 160,000 water meters,
- 2,200 water chambers observed by using GPS and data collectors then integrated into GIS.
Leakages on the network detected and reported to the main contractor.
Fresh water and wastewater network information system is established for National Water Company RCBU. Inside the project;
- 9,000 Km water lines
- 6,000 Km wastewater lines
- 6,500 water chambers
- 2,200 flooded water chambers discharged and cleaned.
- 1,000 sanitary manholes
Totally, 180,000 water meters observed and updated in the NWC GIS system.
We collected 250 K points of Interest (POI) including restaurants, banks, markets, showrooms, mosques, etc. on the main roads of Riyadh City for Arriyadh Development Authority as a subcontractor of Geosystem Co.
After setting up this network, we maintained it for one year and trained new staff.
The objective of this project is to provide coordinated corrections to the surveyors working in and surroundings of Riyadh City.
The owner of this network is National Water Company. It was established in April 2010.
The establishment and Precise Levelling of a new Geodetic Level Network for GCS.
- Monumentation and Precise Leveling of Benchmarks for Region 1 – 6,000 Km
- Monumentation and Precise Leveling of Benchmarks for Region 2 – 1,000 Km
- Monumentation and Precise Leveling of Benchmarks for Region 3 – 7,500 Km
- Monumentation and Precise Leveling of Benchmarks for Region 4 – 6,500 Km
In total 21,000 Km precise leveling which covers all Saudi Arabia and also over 3,000 BM constructed for account of General Commission for Survey.